Data Protection Declaration
1. Personal data
Personal data are all data that contain information about the personal or material circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. These include e.g. the name, personalized e-mail address, home address, telephone number or date of birth.
2. Name and contact details of the person in charge of data processing
BS2 MULTIDATA GmbH
81249 Muenchen (Munich)
Tel. +49-89-6668 2310
Fax +49-89-6668 23111
The appointment of a data protection officer is not required acc. to sec. 37 sub. 1 GDPR (DS-GVO) and § 38 FDPA (BDSG).
3. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.bs-multidata.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information can be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Sec. 6 Sub. 1 P. 1 lit. f GDPR (DS-GVO). Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When using contact forms
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via forms provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be made voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of communicating is in accordance with Sec. 6 Sub. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR (DS-GVO) on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of contact forms will be deleted after completion of the request made by you.
4. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent according to Sec. 6 Sub. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR (DS-GVO)
- the disclosure pursuant to Sec. 6 Sub. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR (DS-GVO) is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Sec. 6 Sub. 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR (DS-GVO) is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Sec. 6 Sub. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR (DS-GVO) is required for the execution of the contractual relationship with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made in order not to have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Sec. 6 Sub. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR (DS-GVO).
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
6. Analysis tools and social media plugins
We do not use tracking tools or social media plugins on our website. Evaluations of the traffic are not made.
7. Affected rights
You have the right
- in accordance with Sec. 15 GDPR (DS-GVO), to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the origin of your data, if it was not collected from us, and the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and possibly informative information about their details;
- according to Sec. 16 GDPR (DS-GVO), immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Sec. 17 GDPR (DS-GVO), to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except in cases of processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- according to Sec. 18 GDPR (DS-GVO) to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to Sec. 21 GDPR (DS-GVO);
- in accordance with Sec. 20 GDPR (DS-GVO), to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Sec. 7 Sub. 3 GDPR (DS-GVO) to revoke your once granted consent at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- in accordance with Sec. 77 GDPR (DS-GVO), to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Sec. 6 Sub. 1 p. 1 lit. f. GDPR (DS-GVO), you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Sec. 21 GDPR (DS-GVO), given there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an email to info[at]bs-multidata.de.
9. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Updating and changing of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is actual and valid since May 2018.